Cover4Directors is a specialist in the area of Directors and Officers Insurance. We review cover to ensure it is appropriate for the activities and responsibilities being taken on and advise on clause specifications to address sector and company specific risk. We provide a total service from initial review to claim processing and completion.
Why have D&O insurance? Directors and Officers Insurance
Regardless of the validity of a claim being made the individual in question will need to retain legal representation to defend themselves, this can be expensive and must be provided for. While claims can be spurious and without foundation it is also the case that regardless of the diligence of an individual, their decisions or actions and or those of their fellow executives can result in losses for the company or a third party and the directors and officers can be held personally liable for those losses.
Peace of Mind
At Cover4Directors we bring Peace of Mind, we are there from the initial review of your business and exposures to providing the right policy for you and handling any claims which may be made against it. We provide policies which are specific to each party with identified and agreed, excess limits, aggregates and exclusions identified and agreed in advance, a typical policy will provide cover which:
- Provides Emergency defence costs and legal representation expenses.
- Provides Retired director or officer cover.
- Covers the entity and insured persons including any director or officer, members of the board of management and management committee members.
- Covers damages, including pre-judgement and post-judgement interest and where insurable, exemplary and liquated damages up to the limit f liability.
- Covers fraud, personal profit and remuneration clauses do not apply until there has been of finding of guilt.
Directors and Officers, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Corporate Liability, Directors Liability, Health and Safety.